Skip Ribbon Commands
Skip to main content

FAQ 13.1

Subdivision Of Shares
​13.1Can a Cash Company or a GN3 Company apply for subdivision of its shares?

Cash Companies and GN3 Companies may apply for subdivision of their shares only if the subdivision is undertaken as part of a proposal or plan to regularise their condition pursuant to Rules 8.03 and 8.04 of the ACE LR respectively.