Subdivision of shares


Can a Cash Company or a PN17 Company apply for subdivision of its shares?

Cash Companies and PN17 Companies may apply for subdivision of their shares only if the subdivision is undertaken as part of their proposal or plan to regularise their condition pursuant to paragraph 8.03 and 8.04 of the Main LR respectively.